Information and Useful Links


Great Britain

Working in Great Britain


Working, Jobs and Pensions A-Z

National Minimum Wage

Income Tax and Personal Allowance

Personal Tax

PAYE (Pay As You Earn)

Department for Work and Pensions

British Grooms Association

Employing Staff in Great Britain


Employing People A-Z

Contracts of Employment and Employing People

Payroll and PAYE (Pay As You Earn)

Employing Staff for the First Time

Employing a Person from Overseas

UK Governement Department for Business

British Grooms Association

Driving and Vehicle Licensing


Driving Licence Categories (old and new)

Order DVLA Forms

Obtaining an HGV Licence

Owning or Keeping a Vehicle in Great Britain

Exchange a Foreign Driving Licence

Useful Travel Information


Network Rail (British Rail)

Airports of the United Kingdom

A-Z Maps

Visit Britain

Lonely Planet

Currency Converter

World Times

Working in Britain from Overseas


UK Visas and immigration

British Foreign Office

British Work Permits (Visas)

Qualification for a Working Holidaymaker Visa

Employing Staff from Overseas


Employing a Person from Overseas

British Foreign Office

British Work Permits (Visas)


Working Overseas


British Foreign Office



United States


New Zealand

Other Useful Information


Curency Converter

World Times

Lonely Planet

Google Earth


DISCLAIMER: These sites are owned, operated and controlled by third parties. Whilst CAREER GROOMS believes that the sites may assist users of CAREER GROOMS on-line, it has no control over the sites, their content, accuracy or subject matter and does not endorse them in favour of any other sites providing such information and/or facilities. As such, CAREER GROOMS takes no responsibility for the sites and excludes any liability arising as a result of use of them.