Useful Links


Working in the UK from Overseas

• UK Visas and immigration

• British Foreign Office

• British Work Permits (Visas)

• Working Holidaymaker Visa

Working in the UK

Working, Jobs and Pensions A-Z

National Minimum Wage

Income Tax and Personal Allowance

Personal Tax


Department for Work and Pensions

British Grooms Association

Employing Staff from Overseas

• Employing a Person from Overseas

• British Foreign Office

• British Work Permits (Visas)

Employing Staff in the UK

Employing People A-Z

Contracts of Employment

Payroll and PAYE

Employing Staff for the First Time

Employing a Person from Overseas

UK Government Department for Business

The British Horse Society

Driving and Vehicle Licensing

Driving Licence Categories

Order DVLA Forms

Obtaining an HGV Licence

Owning or Keeping a Vehicle in the UK

Exchange a Foreign Driving Licence

Useful Travel Information

Network Rail

Airports of the United Kingdom

A-Z Maps

Visit Britain

Lonely Planet

Currency Converter

World Times

Working Overseas

British Foreign Office



United States


New Zealand

Other Useful Information

Curency Converter

World Times

Lonely Planet

Google Earth


DISCLAIMER: These sites are owned, operated and controlled by third parties. Whilst Career Grooms Ltd believes that the sites may assist users of Career Grooms Ltd online, it has no control over the sites, their content, accuracy or subject matter and does not endorse them in favour of any other sites providing such information and/or facilities. As such, Career Grooms Ltd takes no responsibility for the sites and excludes any liability arising as a result of using them.